Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Easy Readin': Overmaster Wars: Delta City Doomsday!

I think everyone will agree that having the story in one place would be better to read. I consider this the true Overmaster Wars story, as the original, Great Thunder, was written as a companion piece to Mr. Brad Chung's awesome stories...and thus, I emulated many of his trademarks. Delta City Doomsday, involving characters created by Paulposer, Angelic_Kitten, and B69, as well as Brad Chung, on the other hand, is strictly me...while still having some fanservice and ecchi tendancies.

But that's the trademarks I wanted to apply to the stories anyway. Not trying to write War and Peace here, just good, fun, superheroine stories.

Alright, here we go:

Act One

Act Two

Act Three

Act Four

Act Five

Act Six

Act Seven

Also, The Sound of Great Thunder can be read on Ultimate Superheroine Forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment