Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Blackout '77 in "Aliens Among Us!"

"Authored by Pulp Empire, Melvin L. Hadley, David Boop, Margaret Karmazin, G. Lloyd Helm, Chris Nigro, Robert J. Sullivan, Arthur Doweyko, Vincent Morgan, Graham Phelps, Anton Cancre


Edited by Nicholas Ahlhelm



No trope may be as popular in pulp science fiction as the alien come to Earth. Now Pulp Empire celebrates the Aliens Among Us with ten new stories of alien invasion, abduction and action!



Whether it is 70s exploitation action by Melvin L. Hadley, high-flying adventure by David Boop or G. Lloyd Helm's posse sent to stop an alien invasion, readers can find a thrilling story of alien encounter in these pages!"

Look at that again.

BY. MELVIN. HADLEY.

Awesome, isn't it?

I can't help but giggle insanely, like a schoolgirl high on laughing gas. I've finally made it...I'm published!

Not to mention this is the debut of my character, Kensei Blue(tm), in the story "Blackout '77"...who also graces the cover of this tome!

She's been in the making for quite a while. If you look back at my blog's past, I've hinted at her for quite some time.  Take a walk with me, Vidkids, back into the past:

http://fromthebackofadustyvideobox.blogspot.com/2010/09/hook-urban-legend-remake.html

http://fromthebackofadustyvideobox.blogspot.com/2012/01/fighting-man-mixtape.html

"The Hook", the first link, subtly introduces my girl, and the second link is a mixtape that you can listen to...if Youtube hasn't snatched all the links away.

You can purchase the book here.






No comments:

Post a Comment