Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lil Tidbits: 12/1/10

Before I continue, want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, and ANY other holidays that are celebrated in the month of December. Now, not to bring this well-wishing down on a sour note, but the latter two holidays non-withstanding...does anyone celebrate Christmas BECAUSE of a selected date for Jesus's birthday? The Black Friday phenomenon says no. Now, imo, Christmas, as a materialistic...ahem, "gift-giving" holiday should be celebrated for the kids. Hell, when I have my kids, I'm going to buy them everything under the moon. But adults...with Christmas Lists? Seriously? If God has blessed you with a job, why the hell are you so wrapped up in getting or gaining gifts for Christmas for and from other adults? I guess I personally can do without the materialistic aspects of Christmas...which should be reserved for the kids, or homeless people who can't afford food and clothing.

  • I will do more video features on the blog when I get a chance. I want to do a They Wasted Good Exploitation for Bloodlines. I'll also talk about movies like Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark, The Big Bird Cage, TNT Jackson...damn, I love this stuff!

  • I apologize about the promised Wedding Blitz product tie-in. The idea was, like McDonald Happy Meal Toys or Mountain Dew Halo tie-ins, I basically wanted to have something that would tie-in with the story. So, the idea was a Freedom Force skin, created by one of my best friends, Mr. Jackson, of Gossamer. Problem was, I didn't have a website to download it from. So, decided to post the picture(on the entry of the story itself).


No comments:

Post a Comment