Thursday, November 12, 2009

And the Beat Goes On...

Been a while since I've posted. Chalk it up to a combination of 10% laziness, 90% lack of Internet Access. We're talking about the barest of Surfin' utensils, folks...dial-up(which means I can only get on at certain times of the day), slow computer(memory's low...no downloading YouTubes either), and location(let's just say I'm out of doors and leave it at that). It's sad that I've lost access to my university's computer labs...it seems that they will go out of their way to keep even alumni from using the machines.

Anyway, I've started on the Japanime: Code Geass article, although I have been extremely busy as of late working on my slasher film/novel/comic project and my novel. I'm also watching Fullmetal Alchemist(awesome stuff), Murder Princess(cool concept) and JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

BTW, Geocities recently destroyed the free website I had. Yes, Guardian.Com, the very first internet home I had, died. It wasn't as if I was keeping up with it anyway. It was the home to my all-star otaku senshi story, United Sailors...think Alan Moore's League of Extraordinary Gentlemen crossed with otaku(fanmade) senshi. I only finished the first story, and had planned 6 chapters, but lost interest. But this project made me the man I am today...dedicated to writing fun fantasy and science fiction stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment