Thursday, October 8, 2009

LiL Tidbits: 10/8/2009

  • Sorry for the very slow update. I've essentially lost my computer resources(I was using my alma mater's computer labs before they got really strict with access), so I'm trying to arrange something more...dependable. Anywho:
  • There will be a Code Geass article soon, I promise! I've just finished the first season(25 Episodes) and it is spectacular, more twist and turns than you would expect. Lelouch, the main character, isn't your normal good guy...he's not fighting with kid gloves, but taking on an Empire!
  • Zombieland was awesome. I know I should have more to say, but hope to have the opportunity to do so soon.
  • Comics to checkout: The Blackest Night, Invincible Ironman, and Captain America: Reborn.

No comments:

Post a Comment