Monday, January 3, 2011

2011: The Year of M. Hadley?

Well, its the third day of the new year(happy New Year, everyone!) and it seems to be off to a good start so far. 2010, for me, wasn't a BAD year, so much that it was a disappointing year. I mean, it could have been much worse, and I try to be thankful for all the blessings the Lord give us daily that we take for granted. I haven't been to a doctor of any kind, although I'm feeling pain in my tooth when I chew.
Time to visit the Dentist very soon.

Why was 2010 a disappointing year?

For one, the car I purchased with the urging of my father...was disabled for months on end. I got it through inspection, only for it to run out of electricity literally an hour after. Then, it developed countless other problems, which caused it to be "set up" for yet another few months. In all honesty, I haven't driven the car much at all! And trying to find someone to help fix it was like searching for that needle in the haystack.

So, again...this is a new year. I'm planning to post more here...talk about different superhero comic stories, anime, slasher and other genre and exploitation films...and so on and so forth. I'm hoping to post more this year then last.
So, stick with me, people...and let's embrace this brave new year together!

No comments:

Post a Comment